Collection and Usage of Personal Data
If you have a customer or suppliers account with Amber Sound, we may require personal information in order to manage your account or to provide you with access to our services.
Any such information will be used exclusively by Amber Sound, our employees, suppliers, agents and any applicable third-party service providers required to set up your service or needed to respond to your requests.
This data is held within Amber Sound’s database, while email addresses alongside correspondence is also retained within the Company’s email marketing service.
Your Personal Data
As a customer or supplier we may hold the following information about you in our database:
- Company/Trading name
- Various supplied addresses
- Relevant employee names (buyer/sales/accounts)
- Various supplied telephone numbers
- Various supplied email addresses
- Company registration number
- VAT registration number
- Payment Details (if applicable)
We use this information to facilitate trading with your company, in addition to general correspondence with your staff on a daily basis.
Amber Sound will only use your data in communication with you, we will never pass on or sell this information.
This information is entered into our secure database in order to protect your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your data.
- To ask us for a copy of any data we hold about you
- To have any data that is incorrect, corrected
- To object to the use of your data
- To have your data provided to you to take elsewhere in a suitable format
- To have your data deleted in certain circumstances
- To lodge a complaint about the use of your data with the Information Commissioner
If you have any concerns, queries, or changes that need to be made regarding your personal data, you can do so by emailing email@example.com.
General Enquiries, Sales & Order Processing
Any occasion where personal information is shared will only be used to provide the services or information you have requested from us. Such data is held on Amber Sound servers.
For any customers requesting a direct delivery service to their customer from the Amber Sound warehouse, some personal details will need to be passed between businesses including phone numbers and email addresses.
In each case it is the primary customers responsibility to inform the end-user of the following:
- Customer data will be passed to Amber Sound Ltd and its partner courier for shipping purposes including live automated updates
- Customer data will be stored on Amber Sound’s secure system for historical sales, service and logistics tracking purposes
- Customer data will not be used for any direct marketing purposes
- Customer data will not be passed onto any third parties in addition to the logistics firms already mentioned above
Should a customer decide they'd like their details permanently deleted from our system, they can make a request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have given us consent to contact you through our email marketing service, that consent has been recorded (including Name, Permission Statement, Date, Time, IP address).
If you have consented for email bulletins then it is important that you understand we utilise an email marketing service for the following purposes:
- To store contact information
- The transfer of contact information
- To send marketing emails
However, your email address and details will NOT be shared with any other third-party for marketing purposes. You are able to unsubscribe at any time.